Pages

Friday 1 August 2014

Why the ocean is special to me

Why the ocean is special to
me.

The ocean is special to me because it gives us something to eat.The ocean also provides water for us to drink.The ocean also has life in there so we have to look after the ocean.The ocean is a place for us to enjoy our self and to have a swim.

Fish

Some fish are healthy but some fish ain't because people that don’t care about the ocean just throw rubbish in the ocean so some fish may not be lucky as the rubbish in the sea slowly approaches them and the fish get caught in it. There are rubbish that make the ocean polluted but not just the ocean the countries too because the rubbish can just float all the way to shore.Some fish can get hungry when there is no food and then they might see some rubbish and then they might eat it.

Helping the ocean and a bit more.
People can help the ocean by cleaning the beach and if you're at the ocean or at the beach with a piece of rubbish find a bin and put it in the bin.Another way to help is to remind people to put their rubbish in the bin.There is one more thing I want to tell you,I heard something in a book that gave me an idea,there’s not only just rubbish that’s making the mess empty paus, kina’s and empty muscles too so keep the ocean clean and healthy.

And thats why the ocean is special to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment