Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2014

The stuff I like

Stuff I like
I like dragon ball z because of the action and the characters and power.There other reasons too when they all work together or do a fusion technique to become one and have more better powers and strength.because it gives the power of to super beings.I also like cars because you can get around faster and it saves time walking,running or biking.I like chicken too because it’s my favorite food and because of the juicey skin that lays on the top of the delicious meat buried deep under the skin.Some other stuff I like is my friends and my family I like my friend trent but he is gone to Australia so I can’t see him again but I have some different friends named Azure,Starlyn, Kiko,Taiala,Kaitati,Siale,Ricky,Matthew,Germain and demetrius.I like my family too and I love them more than anyone or anything in the known world and universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment