Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

My special place

My special place is Gisborne because Gisborne is the place I was born.Gisborne is also my home that was were I spent most of my life there and I remember the good times I had like when I was playing with my brown and white dog.After that I got to play with my old best  friend. I use to play with my old best friend all day and every day.


I love Gisborne because all my old toys are still special to me and I also get chicken and chips.I get one chicken and a some chips with a hint of salt and pepper.The other reason is that I use to have my cousin Dwayne there so I never use to get bullied from anybody because if someone hurt me or a person in my family got bullied he would beat them up.


My lucky and last reason is that I LOVE the city because every time I go there I see the big clock tower and the Kaiti beach because we use to eat lots and lots of seafood like muscles and kinas and the reason why I like the clock tower is that every time that we go past the clock goes off,and that is why Gisborne is my special place.   

No comments:

Post a Comment