Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

Why the holidays were spectacular

My holiday was awesome because I got to go to Valentines for my dads birthday. I got to eat as much food as I wanted. I went with my whole family.

There were four balloons and I had the green one.I gave my baby brother a yellow balloon and my little sister had a pink balloon and my brother Troy had a orange balloon. I had the one that said Valentines and happy birthday.

Then I had dessert. I ate chocolate ice cream with peaches and pineapple slices. Then I had some cake, it filled with cream and it had strawberries on top. I thought it was delicious.
after I had Chicken chips potatoes mac and cheese and some juicy steak.

After that my baby brothers balloon got stuck up on the machine filled with toys and then I climbed up on the machine while no one was looking.  I got it down then I kept getting it stuck then I got caught by my nan then I hopped down and then I climbed back up and got it down as fast as I can.

I got a sore tummy then I sat down and had a rest. After that my tummy was getting better and I was playing again with my balloon this time so my little brother won't get angry.

Thats why my holidays were awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment