Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Secret agent

Secret agent
Hi my name is simon And my mission is to find the ancient stache and get  doctor c I have a buddy that can help me and his name is kaitati he is one of my best friends. Now it is time for my mission it,s going to be tricky. Now i'm at the the ancient palace, I've got the ancient stache but the building is falling apart I have to get of here quick before I get  buried alive few I got out. I will deal with doctor c and I will take back what's ours. now it is monday night  I am at  Doctor cs secret  lear his lear is like a well hidden cave there are bats everywhere it is just like batmans cave but filled with evil.I called Kaitati just incase I need help Ill call my boss too.His name is Trent simon the the best boss in the world. wait its a trap Kaitati through the bomb ok bang crack kaboom all the the traps are destroyed now we can cross this is the most dangerous mission in the world.Quick Trent stop him Kaitati hold them back i'll destroy the death ray get out of here sha boom crash foo shhh I got blown away but i'm still alive with my friend and my boss and the death ray is terminated but we didn't kill doctor c got  arrested.


No comments:

Post a Comment